View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
let me share my 2 cents view.

i'm currently married. in the last 2 years there was about 5-6 months of "singlehood" period each year whereby i went around dating different girls and spend my life as a bachelor. when i was with these new girls, i wished i was single. loving the new attention from these new girls. i like the feeling of being wanted. i hope i was just single and can just sleep around with them without feeling the guilt or feeling lousy. these girls make me feel my wife was lousy and i could have chosen any other girl who is better than her. i also get to go out and chiong with my bro at ktv/club etc without curfew and no need to get off pass. the freedom to go out as and when without answering things is simply money can't buy.

however, when i went overseas (which i did for one of the girl), i suddenly miss my usual travel companion - who is my wife. she knows my habit, she knows how i do my plans. being tgt for 10 years means we have shaped our attitude and way of life similarly. i feel lonely when i couldn't find any of the new girls to go out have a movie or explore a new eating place and do things couples do. their time is not dedicated to me as I am not their bf officially and they have their personal time with their other friends etc. and it gets very tiring when u remain in the dating scene for too long. not everyone is barney stinson, the same introduction, mind games, guessing games can take a toll.

bottomline, i agree with xiaoyanzi. singles yearn companionship and attached yearn freedom. very hard to have both. at different stages of your life u will wish to be one when u are the other.
Great analysis, care to share how come u can get the 5 to 6 month of single hood period? Heehee