Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Was there last Thursday with a friend and bro biggy.Met Biggy for the 1st time at harbourfront. Friendly and thoughtful. He gave both me and my friend advice upon reaching there.

Biggy arrange the driver to pick us up upon reaching. Driver is a Chinese so no problem communicate with him. We check in the hotel around 2pm+. Had lunch at a stall that sells fresh seafood. It was very delicious. We had it even on the day that we going back.

Next, we went to choose the girls. Upon reaching, there aren't any customer except us. The whole place were full of noise. Everyone was focusing at us. Lol.

me and bro biggy choose girls from V14. My friend choose too bt I forgot which villa.

Back hotel. I think its very standard. Must bang one round. So we quickly went into our own rooms and text the 'goods'. Lol

Mine was very friendly and caring. She knws what the men want. Shower with me clean clean. The whole process was very gf feel.

After one round, we head to bro Biggy room for a light drinks and chit chat. After 2 hrs, we head back to our rooms again for round 2 & 3. Hahahaha...

At around 8pm, driver kxxx came n fetch us to have dinner by the seaside. The girls aren't choosy abt the food. They eat whatever we order. That's good.

Head back to hotel after dinner. Bro Biggy, my friend and kxxx still drink after that. Bt not me!! Me too tired after 3 round of shooting and I excuse myself not joining them. My girl still can tell me that if I'm not joining them, she want make love. I told I can't too. No more bullet liao. lol...

Woke up next morning, my gal still can tell me that I 'own' her one round since last night. Lol... Well, since she ask for it. I SHALL GIVE HER ALLLLLL!! Lol...

Total : 4 rounds for me. Very gfe feel. Oh.. Not forgetting her nice curve Cup C. Wow...

We went home next day. Bro biggy and me smiling happily. Bt not my friend. His girl not that good at working. But then again, there will be always next time round.

Last edited by dick-sons; 17-04-2018 at 02:23 PM.