View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Treat the WL with due respects

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Really cannot understand some of these behaviour. Money can’t buy love so why force the WLs into doing things they are not willing.

Both customer and lady has the right to walk out of the room

- use hidden camera device put in pocket or use handphone camera to video the process .
I support reporting this to police and persecute these bastard

- if the WL insist of capped BJ but the customer does not want, he will flare up and scold the WL
Honestly this is not a given. Just refer to the wall

- Fuck halfway doggie or missionery, the customer will pull out condom and fuck the WL Raw
I think police need to be summoned. This can potential be a life threatening issue

- Customer didi show signs of herpes and yet want to BBBJ
Girl should walk out and inform the OkT

- Customer dig the WL hole very hard without her permission
Girl should reject the advance

- Customer bang the WL very rough like fucking a sex doll
This can be subjective as everyone’s threshold is different. Brother Thor always said he hammered the WL and they seem to enjoy it. Probably a technique issue? Or tooling issue
Because Thor is no ordinary man. He’s a God. Lol.

Go watch Infinity War and you will understand what I mean.