Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaori View Post
Wanted to try something fresh so my friend brought me here. My friend knew the captains since they were affiliated with VIP Spa.

Lots of girls during the line-up. Took 136. The room was sub-standard, I would say I prefer VIP Spa's room. But her service make up for it. Feels like bonking your MILF friend. Everything she provided was really good. After finishing, she chatted with me for almost 10 minutes, was kinda surprised of her life story. She is in her late 20s. Told me she is currently married to a Vietnamese guy, already had kids in Vietnam, but she got no life-skill to support herself in Vietnam. Her husband wasn't earning much, thus she had no choice but to take a loan to support her family and work here and pay off the loans and debts.

There was one awkward incident when I left. There was a group of 3 guys who came in and went out with full of complaints. They told us that the customer service here really sucks. But who cares.. as long as the service is good right... haha

And also.. there were at least 4 - 5 ladies who caught my attention. Will come back and try these few ladies and put another FR here again.
Sorry bros..what is the address?need to explore