View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miss geylang international 2018 (strictly frs or wl info only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Hey Fatty,

You opinion that Tian Tian is "not bad" is noted.

She has an amazing body, sweet face, smooth fair skin, young, excellent service with some X factors. In addition to being almost impossible to wait, she has been independently verified by numerous FRs as being top notch.

But all this is unimportant. I say she is no horse run. My opinion on a thread I started. It is up to you to decide whether I know what I'm talking about or not.

Now, I have entertained your stupid question as a matter of courtesy. In case you missed it, this thread says strictly frs or wl info only. You have provided no info on any WL except to be mysterious and allude to some WLs somewhere out there who are competition. Kong simi?

If you say Tian Tian is "not bad", I'm really curious to know who you think is good. But if you have nothing to offer, kindly leave and join the multiple talk cock threads available. You can talk as much cock and play as much games as you like in those threads. You can even discuss the latest shows on Mediacorp.

Once again, strictly frs or wl info only. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you for your curt and “courtesy” response. I note the strict FR or WL info only so here is my info or Fr on he ladies.

I think In terms of overall top in 1649, I find Yuan Yuan top and Xia tian a close second and tian tian a close 3rd.

I would say Yuan Yuan is no horse run
She has an amazing body, nice natural boobs proportional to her body frame, beautiful face, smooth fair skin, young, excellent service with great GFE. She is also difficult to wait and there are many other FRs on her too.

I try to always reply nicely, and I don’t talk about mediacorp. Not sure why you brought this up as I wasn’t the one

If really compare it should be

Yuan Yuan Xia Tian Tian Tian
Looks. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Body. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7/10
Boobs. 7/10. 6/10. 7/10
Complexion. 7/10. 6.5/10. 7/10
Foreplay. 7.5/10. 8/10. 7/10
Catbath. 7.5/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
BBBJ. 8/10. 8/10. 7.5/10
FJ. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Attitude 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Overall. 69/90. 66/90. 65.5/10