View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerdhr View Post
In HK from 18th to the 21st...

will try the Honeys from 141 dot com

also thinking of going to pick up FLs... anyone have a nice recommended bar or club?
Your timing really sucks man....... yesterday was the start of Operation Thunderbolt 18...... a 3-month long major combined joint effort by the police forces of Guangdong, Hongkong & Macau targetting the vice & human trafficking trade. The RHKP has also supplemented its anti-vice & triad unit with external resources. My friend's security firm was contracted to supply manpower to the RHKP and his firm was not the only firm.... I understand there were another 4 firms with similar contracts.

Intel received was that the RHKP intends to cover all the buildings that has ladies offering sex services. If I were you..... I would avoid HK, Macau & Guangdong during these 3 months.