View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack.sg View Post
Hi friends,
I'm Indian and working in Singapore.
I travelled to BKK/Pattaya/Phuket.

I know Indians are not welcomed in the Nightclubs in above places.

I want to know whether Indians are welcomed in Danok / Hatyai Nightclubs?

Pls clarify.
I like to visit next month.

thx
Hello,

Indian town in Danok is behind Oscar Hotel. It's to your right side after 80 meters from the Thai immigration.There are 3 sois there.

Here, u have Indian ktvs, puds, and farms catering to Indian customers. But no big clubs in this area, big club such as Hello Bangkok is on the left of the main road to Hatyai.In Marina Hotel ( 6 to 7 levels and
the outside walls are pink in color, it is located at an intersection)....got a farm on the left of the hotel's reception. The farm is inside the hotel. Here, some ladies.....put small red dots on their foreheads......meaning that they are available for booking by Indians. This farm is okay. OKT not lansi type.

Indians are welcomed to the bigger Danok clubs. All the management need is your money. Sure, you can drink there. Sure, you can also go, drink, look see in the smaller Thai agogos.

Whether any ladies would approach and stick to you is another matter. Out of 10 ladies that i talked to...........10 puyings or ladies said that they do not like Indian customers. And would not approach an indian in their club.

You can well curse....choo nitt, te di mea di pu di ah after your experience in Danok. But go and look see. Every town in LOS is different from the other place. At least, Danok got an Indian section for Indian customers.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-05-2018 at 09:04 PM.