Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKC3698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
But did she tell you like ah long or debtors threaten her life? You need help her within 2-4 days and running away from debtors?
No, she never told me that. When one girl only share her money problem with you but not even care about how you get money or how your life, you should know that she is not in love with you. Why you still dig in? Luckily, my wife is not that type, yes, she need money but i will make sure money i spend for her in the right way. I even guide her to start saving for future instead of spending, you know vietnamese do spend all money and find again, they never save. In a relationship, we must care about each others. If the girl only bring up money topics with you but not sharing life experience or listening to your daily problem, why are you still so stupid to hand over such a large amount of money several times? My wife is now taking care of my baby at vietnam and waiting for baby passport to be done, coz i change baby name to my family name. When she is pregnant while i'm working and i had a hard time sending money, she even use her own money to cover for a while. We support each others. Why not you just move on, it is not the girl fault, you choose to fall into the trap. It is very clear from the beginning but you choose to play in. Just let go of her, focus on your future.