View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 9
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by brayn81 View Post
Just a simple feedback after had a session with the new Malaysian girl at 16W15 by the name of “Kafei” in mandarin which mean coffee. Her service is terrible and after shower, no service at all in the bed. Immediately cap me for BJ which I think is unheard off. Anyway, to all brother out there, if you don’t mind BJ with cap and no service at all then she is fine. Other than that nothing special about her.

Old Malaysian girl still the best.
I agree I try her on her 2nd day of work after seeing there is a new syt Malaysian, really rare and extinct, well we can still go across to JB for syt Malaysian but it is more of a hit and miss type over there but it is cheap in JB.

Back to kafei. apart from she is from Malaysian and syt, her service is really belong to cat 80, no French, CBJ, I wouldn't say she is rushing but at Cat150 she better buck up her service. I did tell her, her biz will be good in the beginning after that it depend on her.
Seriously for the current Malaysian, Janet from 1606 top off the list. In her 30s she still very attractive that I can bring out for dinner and movie anytime.