View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkimaru View Post
VIP Spa - 222
Margot robbie lookalike in Suicide squad IMO
She got abit of the ting tong feel, just step into the room keep kissing my leg and touch ma dick, even want to kneel down and suck, lmao. In a chinese forum someone summed it best, gentle rapist.

Opted for 1hr waterbed, so waited some minutes in the room while she gets the things, her mandarin is kids level, so most of the time is duck and chicken talk. Her service makes up for it and does in her own style
Waterbed body slide was decent and she uses her A or small B boobs to poke inside my earholes. Catbath decently. Ass rim well. Turned around and continue. Took me sometime to realise she was using her back on the tongue to catbath instead of tip, i feel using tip is more itchy and shiok. It looks like she was biting on a pacifier sort of toy. She did thigh fuck which was arousing and warm, i have thought she gone raw so kan cheong ask her, luckily she say give her how much for raw? hahaha.. it was just her thighs kiapping on my dick. the position is like both person lying on their back while she do the up down work. Then bj, fj SOP on the waterbed. She used a plastic sheet over the waterbed and maintains hot water flow underneath the sheet using the showerhead. It was not so cold after a while. Manages to coax out my shot by repeating “fuck me.., fuck me....” hahaha..

Interestingly like 536 who left earlier this year, she refuses to take tips and just said she is happy i picked her (ordered via a captain at the counter). Maybe hinting i should go find her again, which maybe is a better deal for her than 1 time tip and no rtf. She got some cool inscription tattoos full back, front view is clean.
She never offer you backdoor?