View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I hope you are not the bloke that pester her for free massage and keep telling her Anna does it to you for free?

Was pissed by recent ML visits that swapped me, so decided to go for one I know is not fake la...and visited An Xin today. She was telling me how 1 guy keep asking her for free massage and quoted this ML Anna does it for free..and she didn't agree...I hope it is not you bro..while I cannot stand unethical MLs, I also cannot stand unethical cheongsters.

So objectively for An Xin, I think this girl is green, not exactly commercial. Like I said in my first review, she is a princess. She has not even had much gf bf relationship, and one of those was even long distance type, so don't talk about the love making experience, she is a noob. She does not know how to be a GF. And then we expect her to be super in BJ. Or great in wanking us. Are all these forgivable? Probably not, because we pay for service isn't it? However, I like 'green' girls. Too good, my mind play tricks on me that she has done the same thing to many bros..it is just me..haha..But if she is green and not willing to learn, then too bad.

So for An Xin, I have to say the few times I visited her she is always updating me on how she has learnt a new skill or new move, or how she has gone to her friend to learn something. And how she has bought a new set of ear digging tools, to compliment her bad massaging. And how she realised using phone is a no no during massage etc. The best thing she did to me today was she insisted on blowing me even though I rejected and said she wants to practice. It was actually pretty good I must say. So this girl is learning and wiling to please and best of all is quite sincere. Thus me here trying to defend her. Just being objective. If not why it is called one man's meat is another's poison. I will continue to work on her so that all bros benefit..haha..
u regular of An Xin liao she tel u so many things abt her... she also told me 1 fellow want her to do for him free for flying him aeroplane n say anna do it for him free...

i didnt managed to try her ear digging as she told me she is waiting for new set of tools to b delivered... but when i told her something abt me, she was eager to try to do it for me n insisted tat tis is her 1st time doing it for a man n i also 1st time a lady doing it for me... Nope... is definitely not sex or other extra services, is jst a body service which she is so curiously trying to explore hw to do it e 1st time(tis is wat she claimed) for a man...

n she keep asking me '幸福吗? 我第一次帮人这样做', lucky my heart is hard enuff nt to fall for her, if she wanted to KC me...