Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Yi Yi of Hse 2047 (1st time).

To me Yi Yi is very attractive and pretty, with sharp nose , slim oval shape face and short hair, scoring high points in my Look Department. Slim with near Boob B size of her petite frame of 1.56m tall, 43 kg. She started work in GL around 1st week of May last month.

Just by looking at her face and body could make my rod hard and ready to charge with operational readiness.

She showed High GFE ; we frenched deeply with tongue fight in pre sex huggings and caressing.

Then proceeded with CBJ in my standing posture ( from the way she responded, i know she allows BBBJ). I stood with one leg on bed, she licked my balls giving me that super shiok warm sensation. Its was so appealing to watch this cute pretty face bj and licked my balls in submission from her kneeling posture.

Proceeded to fuck actions. Fucked her in two standing postures and 8 postures on bed, in a slow, long thrust rhythm.
In 3 positions, i fingered her clitoris during thrusting. After doing that for a while in the first out of three positions, she panted heavily and moaned heavily and stopped me saying she could not take it as it was very intense to her. I stopped for a while and then continued. This time, she didnt stop me but just closed her eyes, moaned softly and enjoyed it.
Her cunt was tight initially but now became very slippery due to vast secretions of cunt juices.

Due to this very slippery thrustings, i did not eject and had net thrusted her for about 43 mins and a total of 7 mins for hugging and CBJ. The missionary folding chair position gave her the most impact as she burst in a series of short hectic moans and panted heavily upon my fast and furious thrustings in this position.I stopped thrusting at the 50 min mark and released her for bathing upon her soft request.

Strong GFE, aimed to please, good frenching with tongue fight throughout entire sesson, very accomodating to all fucking styles, pretty face and seductive with nice body and complexion during fuck actions, could take long heavy poundings.

After her quick bath while putting on her bra and panty, my lust desire came and i hugged her from behind. Asked for her g string panty and she gave it to me with a smile. Wow .......( the 3rd panty i had collected......lol)
My sex desire was burning and placed her on bed , opened her legs and painted her for 2 mins. She enjoyed it very much and kept moaning. ( my painting skill was taught by ex WL (RTC) Xiao Niao during my first and final bonk with her in Oct 2016 before her departure. She requested me to paint her and guided me how to paint to make her in ecstasy. After my hard work, Xiao Niao rewarded me with rawing with her in 2 sex positions )

Then i released her to put on her tight dressing. In my lust desire, i kneeled down, opened her standing legs and tongue licked her cunt one time. She showed me that shy and cute annoyance .......hahahaha

Kissed her for goodbye. Just before she stepped out of the door, my left hand quickly slided past her cunt and felt that it was still very wet with secretions. She made a surprise exclaimation with a cute pretty annoyance .......hahahaha.....
waved my goodbye gesture to her

She was cute and lovely .

RTF ? She is now one of my RTF gems, kan si nang tok kong !!!