View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Secret fetish confession

i have panties fetish. at one point the urge to get "fresh" panties was so high, that i literally post online for part time home cleaning work.
so far i worked in 5 different houses, 2 families and 3 single working ladies living alone.
for the single ladies, in the beginning they are always at home while i clean the place (so i did actual housework) i would scan for their panties, bra etc

one of them is a local 46 year old attractive account (or auditor) living in bukit panjamg alone. after 3 "supervised" cleaning, she allow me to go up during the day to clean her place. she will create a separate temp password everytime i go over when she is at work.
i will clean up the place for 2-3 hours and then i will take her used panties (and some of her cleaned ones from her wordrobe and lie on her bed and enjoy myself. i ever cum into one of her moisturizer bottle also

the other families, they are usually at home when i clean but one of the family has a very chio SYT, she is very careless with her panties, always leaving them around (esp in the bathroom) so i always take one with me when i leave.

no longer doing that now, too old and tired to clean houses