View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Been with my 小三 for 4 months plus. Mostly meeting up with her if possible during lunch time and evenings after work if she is not busy. Lucky my work place not too far from here.
Sometimes even helping her with her work and stuff. Even asking me for advise. She doesn't ask me for money only to busy food for her when we eat.
When I am off once a week. She would make sure she does not work on that day and only have clients in the evenings to keep me company, even gets pissed when her 姐妹 disturbs her time with me. and of course we do bonk during my off dayening and everytime we bonk its always long and passionats. With the suckling and bonking getting more intense.(Ok will keep the rest of the details to myself Lol.)
Well she has been telling me stuff that is more personal and even introducing her family to me through WeChat video when she calls them. Openly telling them I am her BF.
Hmmm.... Wonder if any bros here has advise when it comes to this stage?
Shld be a PRC ML?

My advice is to play while still undemanding, but let go once the demands come on.. also, since she's in the service line, dun get too hung up if she's servicing her clients or go out with them.. It's par for the course, n you can't do anything as you're not her legal husband.. Just another bf... Change to another one and dun let her be the one calling the shots..