Old 14-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Went to VIP spa last wednesday early afternoon but they were not open.... so adjourn to Pavillion spa for plan B. Rode Grab there and reach in 15 mins fare was 12rm. Went into THY Hotel and was told Pavillion was at the basement. The captain explain the services available and prices and ask me want to mirror or choose from his hp. I then saw a fair shapely gal with gigantic boobs passing by and ask the captain about her. Captain said she is actually not one of the spa gals but belong to Siamken okt in the hotel upstairs but he can arrange if I want to take her. I confirmed with captain and he made a call and then asked the gal to join me. She is Trina and her boobs are 38D natural !!!

Trina was from LOS. She has experience working in BKK spas but first time in Malaysia. She has work before in Korea as well as SG. Trina ask whether want to do in her room upstairs in the hotel or here in the spa. I choose the spa because I wanna use the sauna and soak in the pool later.

Trina has the very slutty, bitchy, horny, CFM and waiting to be fuck looks. First look will surely make you steam and want to bonk her already. I lock my eye on her for quite some time when she was sitting with me at the cafe until she suggest time to go for some action.

Trina is in her mid twenties. She has fair skin, nice complexion and smooth skin with big humongous neh neh which was natural and nice to suck and squeeze. She have slim, curvy and tight body with a set of long straight hair. She is not tall nor petite, just nice for me. She also has a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. She has a shaved pussy.

I can say her GFE is gao gao. She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. She know a bit of English and Chinese. We chat a lot about her life in LOS. Her KC level was superb too. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking and making love to long lost GF.

I request for a massage from her. It was just a simple and light one. Massage a bit here and there then make me gian gian then start .

We started off with a lots of cuddling and only some light kissing between us. Then i proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression was so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her .

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.

After that she go down, lifted my leg up and gave me a good blow. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth. She told me not to cum in her mouth because she wants me to fuck her hard and deep and we cum together.

She cannot tahan anymore and she fetch a condom and capped me. I fuck her in doggie position. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. It lasted very long. I do some adjustment by holding her leg and her butt. I thrust her harder and faster in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her waist and stomach area to give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i was sweating heavily and i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” and said “Honey... i m cumming” then i thrust deeper a few more strokes before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy as some dripped to the floor and some dripped on the bed.

It was a good fuck and a good experience. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try. Overall, the feeling is like a fucking a slutty, horny and bitchy gf. She can be consider as my RTF type.

Took some refreshments at the cafe and was surprise they have complimentary beer. Buffet was SOP similar like in the other spas. I think they use the same caterers.
Checked my phone and finally saw VIP wechat me to say they are open..... but too late as I was already in this spa.
Actually no need to mirror the gals here as sitting in the cafe..... I can already see them as they hang around in the cafe when they are not working..... macam Amansari style.

Although my 1st visit here..... but this experience has given me good vibes and I will be coming back here again.