View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you still love your wife?

I can feel TS. Can say in a similiar situation. Used to complain, now getting used to it.

The real problem is SOCIAL MEDIA/ FB. Always protracting the blissful moments.

Car and condo, even afforadable and payable by CPF, you so sure 10 years down the road, you still have a job? Our payment for housing is ridiculous by any standard. Although it has been reduced to 25 years, but who can forsee what happen 25 years later? Many housing loans in many countries only stretch to 10 years, which is forseeable future for a reasonable time frame.

I have friends who stay in EC,all paid for by CPF. So what? His debt is more than me. He still need to pawn gold in months of needs. Should i envy such a lifestyle?

I have friends go travel japan, spends 10k above, come back, in debts of credit card bills and still need borrow money from me. Should i envy they go japan before and i did not?

And you know what, their social media accounts dont post the bad, only the goods. WTF.

Many are living in a world of dreams in Singapore especially. Its so toxic.

No right and wrong, i tell my wife, she is free to go, if she find someone better than me and can give her a better life. I can only strive daily to be better. But i cannot become better overnight. That is reality.