View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do Not give your mobile number away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
hello , what cock reasons is that? what HIV outbreak ??? in the first place massaging a person with HIV will not give you HIV infection.

u heard from some masseurs ???? lol

Wtf, here I am trying to protect our playground, and some jokers ask me stupid questions. How I know why the police tell the boss abt the HIV shit? Like I said, when kanna raid or checking, the lady boss ask the officer why spf so anal on the registration, and that's the reason the officer give. You want to know why, u go ask spf lah wtf. I'm just sharing here.

And pls, the spas I go did ask me for ic and I always give. Many of them shared, when they ask for ic, some jokers will say siao, and then say I don't want massage already. Then they no choice let them enter cos they wanna earn. U think they will choose to blindly follow law or no choice to take in the customer, and bare the risk of spf check?

Stop being an idiot and help to protect our playround. My fav girl alrdy gg to leave the shore cos her shop not approved of renewal due to too many fines given. Stop all your stupid acts pls. Thanks.