Old 18-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been on hiatus since my last visit to Moon a while back (anyone knows if she's coming back?)

https://sglonelyguys.net/olivia-massage/

Location: 5/10 (Easy if you drive, but if you use public transportation i reckon it's a bit of a hassle. Accessible by bus and quite a distance from the nearest MRT. Location was exposed yet discreet? (bros who have visited her will know lol) Instructions are easy to follow as well.
Looks: 7/10 (Real SYT. Petite. Towered over her and I'm only 1.7m-ish. Pics may be blurred but she's someone you won't reject.)
Body: 7/10 (As I mentioned above, she's really small sized, but her tits are surprisingly large for her frame. Suits her well I think. Delightful to fondle. Fats at all the right places as well. )
Massage: 8/10 (Massage was good. Will ask you which parts of the body you want her to focus on as well. )
GFE: 8.5/10 (A real good conversationalist. Although some of her chinese is too chim lol I had to ask her what some words meant. Also, will randomly start hugging and caressing you in the midst of massage. )
Sensual: 7.5/10 (Told me she had mensus so didn't remove panties, not sure if true lol. Roaming was limited to upper body. Sat on me facing my dick during HJ, allowing easy access to her tits.)
RTM: Maybe. Fulfills all the basic requirements of a good session, pretty cute, but was slightly disappointed that access was limited to upper body. Maybe that will change in the second session? She told me business has been quiet recently. At $110 i reckon it's a pretty solid deal.