Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=babe90;17632098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

Agreed above.. in the first place u have yourself to blame cause wtf u fall in love with a FL and u even believed her words that she only loved u only while behind don't know how many people she say she love them.. u r kc by her already.. and please what happen has happen just move the fuck on and forget it... FL u also want knn so many decent girls out there u don't want..
Agreed . I am the one to blame. I my self know cannot fall in love with them. But human have feelings. After many rtf will develop feelings and I also very careful whether are there genuine feeling or not. But this girl really is different. She will cry for me if 1 night I am not at home sleeping. She will think that I go sleep with another girl. She will be so sad and cry because of this. I can see she is truly feeling toward me. That was during 1st year of relationship. She is not like other FL will ask you to buy them new phone , branded bag etc. She don't. She only care how we can go together in the future and later get marry where to stay. So other than her work , I think she is sincerely love me. That why my head all 100% sink in... As I said after she was not in Singapore and we separately stay, things might start to change. When she say only love me , I trust her because I can feel that she worry very much if I don't want her. I know there are many FL who say the same love you only to many man but I believe she will not do that to me... I can feel that she love me truly that's why she ask me to visit her family every year. So as I love her truly. When she said she pregnant for 3 months that hurts me deeply . Which no signs of unfaithfulness yet she got pregnant 3 months already which she also don't realise she got pregnant. She even go to work as FL during that time. ..

Last edited by Dannyboy555; 31-07-2018 at 01:57 PM.