View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

If your life is worth more than $2214.90 then I advise you to go ahead with the PEP regime IMMEDIATELY. Do NOT delay.

However if you think you're worth less than that then PEP would be a waste of money. Just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post
I just had unprotected sex with FL. It was just today morning. Met her 11am to 12pm. It's from one of those illegal websites featuring mainly prostitutes from mainland China. (also sometimes Taiwan, Hong Kong, Russia and other countries. think some cheongsters will know which one I talking about... quite "famous")

I also contacted dtap (Dr Tan and Partners) via WhatsApp already.

I've heard of this thing called 72-hour PEP treatment. It will set me back about $2193.50 – $2214.90 with GST Maximum according to this link.

It was more of a "in the moment" thing.

Other details about myself:
  • I am an undergraduate in a local university
  • male
  • single
  • ocassionally find FLs
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates