View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawxu View Post
Hi
Came back from dannok 1 august 2018. I was there 2017 September. it was crowded, packed, roaring with multiple swamp of crowdsssss. So many tourists strolling aimlessly on the pavement buying tit bit, taking photo, chitchap - it was happening - you can feel the town burst with life! It was liked this till the night fall. All hotels are literally full. Lobby packed with crowds checking out and checking in. Many simply lottering around. restaurants packed. no pre-booking - no room.
Now I the only tourist walking the street. No eager massage parlor owner running after me to hand me a card. Sweetly invite me. No massage girls waving at me, welcoming me. The hotel Vista only a guests sitting chaping . Ask the bell boy hotel less than 50%. Weekend maybe 60 - 70. Same for M hotel. Grand Oliver, Siam Thana etc. Hired a massage, she told me for many months there are only a handful of customers walk in or call. Sometime out of 15 girls only a few manage to have a few customers. The rest not a simple one the whole night. Only slightly better in the weekend. The mainland chinese gone. Taiwanese disappeared. Malaysian rinngit too cheap not coming. Many empty shop houses, closed massage parlors.
The above is only my observation and the long conversation I have with the two massage girls.
so jia liat... so how is the quality now?