View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
I tried once with 3 ladies, 1 offer me back door while the other 2 sucks and guide my penis in. After 3 min of thrusting i am about to unload and the other 2 release my condom and give me deep throat. 1 swallow it while the flip her tongue to taste the last few drips of my sperm. Very enjoyable one.
Wah Bro, after reading your post, there is this little thought starts to harbour in my mind .....lol. It will not be cheap, $1500 at least with tips. In the future, if i try, maybe i will go for 2 hrs. Bonk each girl for 35 mins while the other 2 girls, one will french me and caress my body and the other will caress my butt hole and balls with boobs massage and kissed my spine and neck. Probably has to follow the Hong Kong movie 一路向西Journey to the West's actor to focus on life/Job issues and not on sex in order to last longer. Haha, knn, this is something challenging, more challenging than my full distance maraton run.......heyheyhey.

2 weeks ago i just asked my beloved Shan Shan (1856) whether i could tarma her and she replied with a picture of head being hammered, lol.But as Bro has shared, its the vit M that counts .......

This is a feasible option in the future .......ummmmmm.I think i should try before quitting Geylang one day.