View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

He closed the door to his office. It had white rippled glass in it that you couldn't see through. He had to relieve the pressure. He slid his shorts down to his thighs and his erection popped out. He grabbed it and began jerking. It didn't take long. He felt it coming. He looked down at the tip of his cock to watch as his streams of cum shot out. His other hand held a tissue. He felt the first shot streak through his cock and groaned.

The door opened. Tiffany stood there, eyes wide, mouth in an 'o'.

His head jerked up and his prick fired. It missed the tissue and arced up, heading straight for Tiffany. It didn't quite make it to her, though, and plopped wetly on the floor at her feet.

Sam had never actually experienced 'coitus interruptus' before. It was odd ... and a little painful. First, his prick wilted almost instantly. But since it was in the middle of shooting, the rest of him kept trying to expel the rest of his load. It sort of backed up in the system and his now soft penis began to drool long stringy drips of milky semen. He stuffed his leaking cock back into his shorts as he jerked them up.

"SHIT!" he said vehemently.

"Wow" Tiffany spoke. "I mean WOW, coach! I didn't know grownups did that! And you're a TEACHER too! I SURE didn't think TEACHERS did that. WOW!!!"

"OK, OK" he moaned. "I guess we're even." There was sperm on his hand. He wiped it surreptitiously on his shorts. "I never said anything when I caught you and Ted ... well ... I mean I never said anything. Can I depend on you to do the same thing?"

She grinned slyly. "Gee, I dunno, coach. That was pretty hot. I might want to tell the girls about it at a slumber party or something." She stuck out one foot and dragged the toe of her shoe through the puddle of his cum on the floor in front of her.

Sam scrambled to get a towel and wiped up the evidence of his activity. "Come on Tiff" he moaned. "You didn't even knock. I'd get fired for sure." He tucked his penis back in his shorts.

She stopped smiling. "Well, we DON'T want that. That's for sure. OK, coach, tell you what. If you'll work with me one on one for this center thing, I'll keep it to myself."

"What do you mean 'work with you'?" he said carefully.

"Well, Susan's mom told us you're going to be the quarterback in the game, and we want to beat the administration BAD! And so I don't want to mess up and snap the ball wrong or anything. So I want to practice snapping the ball. With you."

It sounded so normal. What could go wrong? "OK" he said. She squealed and jumped up and down. Her ample breasts bounced nicely. If he hadn't just shot his wad he'd have wanted to right then.

Tiffany turned around and bent over, wagging her ass at him. She looked over her shoulder. "So coach? What were you doing when I came in?"