View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Sam looked around for a ball. "You know what I was doing." he said.

"Yeah, I know WHAT you were doing, but WHY were you doing it just then? I mean, right after practice and all."

"I don't want to talk about it" growled Sam as he spotted a ball and dug it out. He approached Tiffany's waving ass. One of her hands came through her legs and he handed her the ball. She set it down. "OK, Coach" he heard her say. He flipped up her skirt. There were those damn cotton panties again. What the hell! He slapped his hand up against her pussy.

She was wet. Her panties were wet. She'd just seen him shooting his spooge and her panties were wet! She snapped the ball and ground the back of his hand into her wet panties.

She made him do it four more times. Then, flushed and breathing hard, she smiled, reached up and kissed him on the cheek and said "Thanks Coach. See you tomorrow." and bounced out of the office.

This time he locked the door before he stroked himself to another mind blowing orgasm.

The next night the girls practiced hard. They'd studied the play book he'd made up for them and they knew the plays! He was almost distracted from Tiffany's pussy, which, again, was clad only in cotton. He noticed the girls looked at him a lot more too, almost like they were watching him to see what he would do. Practice went a whole 45 minutes, during which Tiffany's panties got wet again. On the way back in to the showers he had to put his hand in his pocket to dry it off!

As soon as the girls had cleared the showers Tiffany came to his office. "Ready coach?" she said. She had a ball with her. She turned around and bent over, sticking her butt high in the air. Sam sighed and approached her ass. He flipped her skirt up.

No panties.

No nothing.

Bare teenage pussy.

Sam wasn't stupid. Well normally he wasn't stupid. He had two heads, though, and he started thinking with his little one. And that head said that she was a pretty big girl, who'd already had a nice stiff cock in her pussy at LEAST once, and that she didn't mind it bareback. And if this wasn't an invitation, he didn't know what was.

Instead of putting the back of his hand on her bare pussy, Sam slid a finger INTO her pussy.

"Hmmmmmmm" said Tiffany and she wiggled her butt.

Sam's other hand was busy shoving his shorts down. He stepped out of them and, rampant with lust, he approached the center. "I'm going to teach you how to be a receiver" he growled. He plugged his dick into her slick slot. He grabbed her hips and pulled while he pushed. Instantly he was balls deep in the cheerleader.

"Ohhhhhhh coach" she moaned. He slid out and then slammed back in.

She grunted and wiggled her ass again. He reached around her, one hand sliding up into her top, to play with her breasts, and the other zeroing in on her clitty. He squeezed her nipples and thrummed her clitty while he slid his boner deep in her teen tunnel.

She came, her pussy squeezing tightly on his prick. Knowing this girl allowed a boy to cum in her naked pussy, and hoping she was on something, Sam grunted and filled her quim with two years worth of thick white coach cum.

She moaned that she could feel him shooting in her and she wiggled her ass, pushing back on his spouting rod. He came so hard he ended up holding on to her to keep from falling backwards. As his prick dribbled the last of it's precious offering into her pussy he hunched over her, hugging her tightly.

Finally they stood up. Tiffany turned in his arms and sought his lips with hers. It was a long, deep kiss. She stared in his eyes. "I liked that coach" she said. "I think I'm going to like football a lot."

The next night, when Tiffany came to get 'special help', I was with her. Tiffany just grinned when I said "Coach, we need to have a backup center, in case Tiff gets sick, or hurt or something. So we talked about it, and I want to be that backup." She was pulling at her skirt when she said it, but he knew what she really wanted.

Coach didn't even try to be coy about it. He locked the door and kissed me hard on the mouth. Inside of a minute and a half he was happily sucking on my cherry red nipples, which were so stiff they felt like they were made of rubber. In another minute and a half I was flat on my back, legs wide in the cheerleader splits, while his horny cock split my pussy lips and sank deep into me. He didn't even think about the possibility that I might be a virgin. Which I had been, but I wasn't any more. By the time I "Ow!" made its way into his sex-fogged brain, Coach Sam's prick was buried in my snatch.

"Ohhhh shiit" I moaned as he froze.

I was tight and hot.

He looked up at Tiffany, who was grinning widely. She was in the act of stripping off her own cheerleading outfit. When she was naked she got down on her hands and knees by my head.

"Wait just a minute Megan.

I promise it will get lots better." .... ....