Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
OK... Dome... went alone at 10pm... took grab car 85b there and the driver ask me, u going alone? ... ya and kenna sux dry (i meant my wallet)... 555

not much customers, maybe 5 tables... but at least better than Cube3 in danok on sunday...

open membership 5k for 2 bottle black label with unlimited mixer and ice.

4 girls... come to me... but none my taste... drink 1/2 bottle liao... the girls become pushy on tequilas ... and i bought 3 sets... (750 per set, 5 glasses per set)... then they ask for garlands (150 each)... abit sian...

I give some tips to mamasan, ask her change the girls to a model (those wearing bikinis) then ask the other girls to go...
the model came, quite pretty, big silicon boobs (still quite soft) and can speak ENGLAND (my pasa thai is private limited)... we drink and i got high... and there goes my wallet with tequilas and garlands...
At least i got to auto roam and french her... i think she also abit high liao... but still not able to bring her back hotel (very difficult on the first time)...

went off at 2am... total expenditure about 15k bahts... (shocked when i calculated)

overall, i think just talk to mamasan to bring the girl u want or description of the girl u like at the start and limit to playing with that girl will reduce the damage...

In terms of environment and girls, i think G Clubs in bkk is more value for money... or even MClub and hello bangkok in danok...
go PIMP also can auto roam and spend lesser...
go villa and other clubs, sure can get more beautiful girls...

last night in hat yai... wonder if i should go DOME again or try something else (seems like nothing much here liao)... got lobang or suggestions can pm me... thanks a million in advance...
You spent that much money why didn't you go find booking farm like Yaya to choose the most expensive girl for almost 24 hours, still lesser than 15k baht. You can bring your booking girl to the club and less likely going to be disturbed by the crows/coyotes