Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 19
payne is a splendid one to beholdpayne is a splendid one to beholdpayne is a splendid one to beholdpayne is a splendid one to beholdpayne is a splendid one to beholdpayne is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

RTF G14.

Now treat me like return lover. Probably shared too much with me. Eg how she kiss some samster's nipple and samster immediately cum. She didn't even need to do anything else.

Or how she think fucking would make her lose weight, but she seem to gain weight instead. Also shared other girls also complaining fat. However, her fat seem to have gone to her tits and it felt slightly bigger and fuller than the last time.

Condom Blowjob improved from last time, no more teeth grinding. Standard fuck..

Still got like 10 mins left after I cum. Most would immediately would clean you up and ask you go bath, the end. G14 offered to massage.

I said no, I massage her instead. So she put her head on my shoulder, like gf like that.

When we guys massage girls, best opportunity to feel her up everywhere. G14 didn't resist when I purposely slided the side of my palm across her pussy and up her butt crack.

No rush from her. Only stopped when buzzer beep.

I probably need to get rebate from massaging her.. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by payne View Post
Had G14 today and she said her name was Smile. The sign on window said she is a new girl.

Looks nothing special, but can fantasied her to be like a fresh poly girl as she looked young.

Breast is B- to B. Looked bigger in fish tank but don't be fooled as she was wearing a pushup.

Bath is SOP, CBJ but probably inexperience and can fell her teeth. However, doing CBJ, she positioned her ass and pussy within arms reach so you can play with both while she blows you.

Didn't do FJ as was looking for an afternoon quickie release.

Speaks conversational England, said she picked up from customers. However, she did shared a little too much as she said customers like to do different things, like how one customer wanted a handjob only and it lasted two sessions. Must be really tiring on her arm.

Didn't rush for bell. After I shoot, she gave me a simple massage on the calf. When buzzer rang, she complained that the OKT too rush. Maybe afternoon time, she wants to take it slow and easy.

RTF? maybe.