Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Ryan22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
--> ilovethais (Had try before 335, 336 + today 338)
--> OKT service: 10/10 (quick response)
--> https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=699856
--> http://www.ilovethais.com/338

--> Location: Central area & Nearby got bus stop, Parking wise limited
--> 16/08/2018 Evening
--> Apartment with attached toilet for 338, 336 & 337 will be shared toilet outside.

--> Attitude: 9/10 she is shy & new her age is 24
--> Shower: 7/10 she got ask me shower together or separate and she say shy, so I say I shower myself then follow by her.
--> Face: 10/10 Photo same as website, no photoshop 100% real, very chio to my standard
--> Skin: 9/10 smooth white skin
--> Boobs: 7/10 Natural A soft with short eraser nipple (I not sure how to measure)
--> BBBJ: 7/10 5min with abit of deepthroat.
--> French: 6/10 Kiss only no French with tongue, maybe shy or no chemistry with me ba but I don’t mind.
--> CIM/ COB/ COF: N.A as already stated on website no such service.
--> Painting: N.A not allow as she shy, so I skip it but her pussy got average soft hair, light brown not pink abalone maybe (due to evening with limited light can’t really see clearer ah..)
--> Fingering: 5/10 allow maybe cuz i touch abit only as she still new.
--> FJ: 7/10 (Quiet Shy Sex) no moan as she very shy close eye look, 1st round mission 2nd round mission + doggy.

--- Detail FJ story (Ignore below if not interested haha ---
As usual I will reach early 5min then Whatsapp bro Thai, he told me gate auto open wow really open itself haha, go to the floor and abit stunt I saw other neighbour close door go down and it’s a guy so I act blur see my phone and the girl 338 already open door look at me..

Great smile, cute, chio face and slim body she guild me to her room where the same room as 335 haha, she shy and smile ask me whether to shower together or separate so I just say I shower myself then follow by her as I can see she quite shy.

After I shower finish I sit at bed and I look through the mirror which reflect the toilet mirror and enjoy seeing her shower haha she close half of the door same as me.

After she shower finish she sit there smile & shy and ask me how to start. so I just lie down she BBBJ for a 5min then she lie down so I wanted to pain her abalone she say no as she shy haiz nvm I just lick her nipple and kiss her lips only.

Then she cap me on but the condom she cap the head of my dick stuck, so I cap myself inner pull apart then can push down and roll then she apply KY, then slow mission on her for 10min then I release my mayonnaise. After that she go wash up follow by me.

After that we rest and cuddle together, I not good at talking so just rest and hug her. She fell asleep for 10min then I rub her abalone thought she don’t allow then she say go ahead, I rub abit as her leg is close.

Then we start 2nd round (usually 2nd I can last up to 30min) this time round I cap myself and she KY for both of us then I slowly mission for 20min then her thigh very tire then go for doggy about 5min I realise my mayonnaise, then I sit down she ask me cum already? I say yes as the light from toilet shine to room is quite dim.

After that I rest for 5min, she go bath then tell me rest no rush but I go bath liao wear up all cloth and Sayonara with a hug.

Overall I had try 3 girl from this stable, below for short summary.
335 – Wild, cute high GFE too bad try 1 shot (when I try on her halfway she bleed due to menstruation...
336 – Wild, moan a lot, below average GFE and only 1 shot with her then she complains hungry.
338 – Shy, New and Chio with nice attitude and average GFE not a time watcher.
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens.