View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

😱😱😱
Was going to book next week!
Thanks bro for the warning...
Saved me man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan22 View Post
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs" thats why he is very shy shy about lightings or bathing in the toliet with you for very OBVIOUS REASONS and prefers very dark dark atmosphere under the guist of "romentic".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain for this postings. There are many fake FR here who will go to long extend to write very long-winded FRs.

At the end of the day, nothing is free esp when others spend so much time and effort writing detailed FR. Just gott try to believe.

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!