View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage

Location in G area , looks 85% resembles to photo. massage is consider good, sensual wise 8.5/10 , auto roam 3.5-4G . very good bbbj and cim skill . after sensual still offer to give head massage and such if have time left. good to chit chat too, worth to rtm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Recently I had one of the most amazing experience I had this year from Duo Er: https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

She stayed in a popular area in a decent and clean room. Shared the apartment with another girl (no idea who she is).

I was initially attracted by her GND look on her ad. She is one of those rare ML whose advertised photos look close to the real person, which indicated a good sign when I first saw her. She is a bit shorter than I expected. Fair skin. A pretty woman in my eyes.

Her massage was decent. I was more focus on having a good chat with her while she worked on my body.

Duo Er has a pair of nice sized boobs on her small body with pink lips. I was playing with them fondly when had the chance

Her blow job was pretty good. Looked me in the eyes while performing the act added to the sexcitement and shot all in her sweet mouth

I found Duo Er service oriented with good attitude. She gave me a warm feeling during my time there. Certainly a gem to be explored and worth revisiting.
Duo Er is definitely a good and hardworking ML, but her location is really no good.
Hope that she could move out asap.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time