View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Seeking a Lady Companion / Sugar babe whatever you call it.

Hi Ladies

Well I guess I should start by introducing myself. Well I'm a chinese male, 40, Height 1.75m, average build.

As for why I'm here, I'm looking for female companionship during weekdays, sometimes during office hours too. Agenda will be Coffee, Dinner and Sex. I won't beat around the Bush but sex is definitely in the mix but I like to spend time with you too.

So if you want to be my lady friend or sugar baby or whatever you want to call it, just drop me a PM. In your Pm, please remember to give :

1. Short intro of yourself
2. Wechat or number
3. How often you can meet

Remunerations that I'm looking to give for a start (Yes, it will increase as we get to know each other better) are 2k for once weekly meet-ups. And 2.5-3k for more than the basic once weekly.

Ps. If you are the type of girl that insist on a fee for the first meet-ups. (the 1st time see each other face 2 face and get to know u part) Then you aren't the girl for me. Because not only your time is precious, so is my time.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.