View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Got pic of yuma ?
Meaty, curvy, a bit bah bah to some, typical thai tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Wonder when yuma will be back
Quote:
Originally Posted by freqvibr View Post
previously a bro say she no more come back liao. i visited her quite a few times when she was around. i continue to lurk and keep a lookout for her. LOL
Full commando service, still at good price point, with pro level service thai massage level, decent English, can talk about anything under the sun. I think she can be graded as one of the all time top Thai FLs in Dome 1.

Moi is the one who mentioned in June 2018 about her not coming back, see below quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
I managed to book her the last time she was here. At that time, she said she is not going to come back SG anymore and that it would be her last tour.
Yuma was last back in Jan 2018 under Siam Angels stable. The topic of coming back to SG came up in my conversations with her over 2 bonks. She is the one back then, who said she is not planning to come back to SG, or even work as FL anymore.

This meant that at that time, she had hit her target $ liao, enough that she felt it would be ok to leave FL work.

I never got her contact number(s). She definitely had a few hardcore regulars. Some of them probably have her contact number(s) and have talked to her or are still talking to her. They would be the ones best placed to convey the information that some bros are looking for her to come back for RTF and some bros are looking to book her for the first time.

Personally, I am a bit conflicted about having her come back. On the one hand, I would fast hand fast leg book her, and like either 2 separate bonking sessions or maybe back-to-back. Of course, if she returns to FL work, it only means that she was unable to avoid using FL work to raise $.

Obviously though, if she does return, I won't be complaining.