View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Well said. With these xiaosan, fwb, FB, etc, you need to be in control from the start. Fuck her good and hard. Sex is what you want and demand.

I have a few FBs from different cities and it's same drill for me every time. Pick up, play them good, and fuck them hard.

Make sure they know u are the alpha, and the alpha in their lives. They can have other men but they will always wanna come back to you to have the most fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
that's why you need to set the ground rules from the very beginning.. that she is just a sex toy, a sex slave and she is to be submissive and obedient to her master at all times. the dom-sub kind of relationship tend to work out very well because it is kinky and never vanilla to begin with.

After knowing my FBs better, this is always the direction I take them with me and it has worked very well. We are adventurous and explore many different kinks, from mild BDSM to threesome to voyuer to whatever you can think of. Like I own her and control every aspect of her life. No CIM? Then you better be slapping the bitch out of her to make her know where she stands.

just my 2cent