View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

*beep beep*

lady : tank u

me: u r?

lady : tank u no make love wit me. u r gud boy

oh i figured out is just now that lady.

me : no worries. rest well

lady : u rest well 2. me name is amy

me : ok good night amy.

lady : :* ( the kissing emoji in the past haha )

my thoughts went over to ah ming jie. i not sure if i was worried or what. i can't brush her off my mind. what if something bad was happening to her now? i flicked away my cig and lit another one.

uncle : xiao di ai lim mai? ( small boy wanna drink )

me : jit ki calsberg

uncle went off and came back with one bottle of beer. i was sipping on my beer, thinking how can i contact ah ming. what if guy b finds out ? but he is also playing with other girls outside what now. i finished the first cup in one gulp and continue to pour another cup for myself. i might have drank too fast and was a little dizzy. i lit another cig and finish the remaining beer and left the coffee shop.

i was walking along the main road. signs after signs of colorful signboards indicating the numerous drinking place and food stalls. i walked aimlessly till i reached a petrol station and needed to release myself. i went to the toilet and saw 2 ladies knocking on the door outside. both were well dress milf showing their curves.

i ignored them and went in to pee. i could make out from their conversation and i concentrated hard to make sure i didn't hear wrongly.

( from outside) *knock knock*

lady 1 : oi? u ok? why so long?

lady 2 : ah ming, faster, unlock the door

ah ming? oh my, am i thinking what i am hearing? i faster finish my business and went out.

me : hi, did u say ah ming? wearing black top and white short mini skirt

both lady : ya. u know her? who are u?

me : i am mark, ah bee's brother.

lady 1 : ah ming crying and vomiting, say ah keong left her alone

oh so guy b is ah keong.

me : then now how? can bang open the door?

i just worried she do something foolish inside. needa think of a way to get her out before deciding on anything. and female toilets are locked from the inside and only 1 person can borrow the key from the counter. i knock harder on the door and soon heard the door unlock

ah ming came out , saw me and smiled and slumped her body on me, i tried to lift her to standing position but to no avail as a frail and lifeless body is very hard to carry. with the help of the ladies, we managed to board a cab with lady 2 sitting in front and me sitting behind with ah ming and lady 1.