View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Shaquiri was not doing his defensive duties leaving Hendo & Gini exposed. A good team like Chelsea or Man City would have exploited that loophole and cause Liverpool problems. Klopp was right to replace him as I too think that Shaquiri still needs to learn the Liverpool tactics and style of play. Although playing as AM he still has to do his duty to defend from the front.

The crunch match will be vs Man City in 2 weeks time.... I forsee our Reds to prevail and nick that match too.
Absolutely right viz Shaqiri. Klopp wanted to steady the ship and stabilise the formation in the 2nd half. Also big big 2 weeks coming up so no need to up tempo either with a 3 goal lead. There shall be other opportunities to increase our GD.

As for crunch matches, think Klopp is right to take each game as it comes. You are only as good as your last match. Chelsea league match is just as important as the City one.

Anyways glad to note that Chelsea just dropped 2 points at West Ham, which means we remain top of the table this week, outright That said oh how i wish this was May2019!!