View Single Post
Old 25-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Bro, Laca and Auba up front are lethal but i think Torreira is going to be key to Arsenal's success this season.

Torreira has to start, especially if Xhaka is playing as well. Let the young kid Guendouzi apprentice a bit, just like what Leno is doing now.
Bro Escobar,

you are absolutely correct..
Arsenal has a good forward line and a good defending midfielder..
The 2 problem areas remaining are

a) Attacking midfield - we have 3 number 10s - Ramsay, Ozil and Mikhi. All prefer to play at a 10 .. I suspect that eventually Unai will realise that he can only play one of them in a game. Otherwise they always seem off-balance with too many midfielders going through the middle and theleft and no width...
Luckily he let Wilkshire go, else there would have been 4 number 10s..

b) Defense - I think we have 2 good goalies but , in front, CBs are shaky still. Monreal is ok but Bellerin is often exposed because of the attacking midfielders prefering the miidle and the left..

Eventually Unai will arrive at his balanced team and I suspect some players will just have to sit on the bench..
Plus luck has been shining on them.. Never let in silly goals..

We shall see. Still 6th and behind Spurs after such a bad start.