View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park

Saw a post on some activities in Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park off Jalan Kuchai Lama.

There's a KTV, but too expensive for me.. MYR 500 for one room.. So went to other pubs to check it out. There's a Babylon Pub & KTV which is a Thai flower joint. Didn't went in as need to buy bucket of beers.

Went to check out another joint opposite called V2 Pub & Bar. A vietnamese joint where you can choose ladies to accompany you. Also need to order a bucket of beers @ 90RM. 1 lady for 20RM to accompany you. And can bring upstair for a 45min session at 170RM. Didn't go in the first time, but went in after that to try. The mamasan will line up all the ladies for you to choose. which is quite good as we have the right to choose instead of them flocking to you. Chose a pink hair lady as she smile at me more. Wanted to choose the black shirt one, but her face grumpy. haha.. but luckily choose the pink one. knows how to play with you and we finished 2 large beer within 30mins with one of her friend playing with us. Then mamasan ask me whether want another bucket or bring her up. haha. so just bring her up.

After remove her heels, only 150+ cm. Good for me to bonk.. In the room, after undress, her boobs are real. around B+. Good for her petite size.. white skin.. after bath, proceed to suck her boobs and finger her pussy. damn wet.. wanted to lick her but she said it's dirty.. so didn't lick.. BBBJ was good.. did cowgirl for few minutes then missionary then spoon, then doggy and finish her in doggy.. both of us tired after the hard sex.. went down and say goodbye..

previously went to another joint next to babylon called The Club. went in and saw all chinese.. bucket of 8 beers 140+.. wanted to leave, but was pulled in by a lady. not so pretty but aggressive.. this one also flower joint but all local malaysian chinese.. if like local can go here.. got singing by the ladies and got guy singer also.. but nothing special.. they will drink with me one by one fly over.. so my 8 bottles finished within 1 hour plus.. the lady asked for my contact.. and they always want you to hang flower.. 50rm each.. if you have money to spur without wanting special can go here.. maybe can chat chat with the ladies then can pay some premium for bonk outside.. too bad all ladies came to me not my type.. those in other tables are my type.. maybe next time go again when got more $$..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957