Thread: My Denise
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

The video was his trump card and I knew the inevitable would happen.

Kim: look at you..... and you can still pretend to be modest when you are not even wearing anything underneath that dress..... I can see your nice little shaven pussy....

Denise had not crossed her legs when she took the phone from him. He was leering at her unprotected pussy and her hands quickly pushed her skirt down with her free hand.

Kim: do you want to be famous? I can make you famous overnight...... Imagine the title of your little homemade video: "horny Denise loved to be fucked by any men"....haha......tomorrow, the whole Singapore will get to see your pussy and how wanton you are......so, what do you think?

She looked down on the floor and kept quiet. This was the worst that could happen and not something that we had ever preempted. She knew that this was check-mate.

Kim: so how is it?

She placed the phone on the table and he laughed.

Kim: hahahaha..... good.... good.... come over and sit with me....

My heart sank as she spoke softly, without looking at me.

Denise: sorry..... we can't let that get out......

She got up slowly from her seat and went over to him.

Kim: hahaha..... Don't worry, it's only for tonight. After this, I'll delete everything and not bother you again. Fair enough?

Denise: what if you go back on your word?

Kim: I have never gone back on my word. Ask him.

He pointed to me and I just nodded.

He was right in this aspect. He was an extremely demanding and difficult man but so far, I had not heard of any gossips that he was a person who would go back on his words. In the case of Angel, I remembered that he did not promise her anything.

Kim: Anyway, I am only interested in fresh meat once....haha..... So, if you do everything that I tell you to do for tonight, I'll never bother you again. Deal?

She nodded. There was no other choice except to agree to his terms.

Kim: haha....ok good.....Kiss me....

She hesitated and he waited. After a long while, she closed her eyes and hesitantly kissed him on his cheek.

Kim: not there..... here.....

He pointed at his lips. Denise did not move and a look of disgust showed on her face. He did not take offense and only laughed.

Kim: haha.... I knew it..... you are not ready.

He turned to me.

Kim: Is she boisterous when she is drunk?

Denise was not those boisterous type when drunk. Since we were together, I had seen her totally drunk twice and both time she had just slept away. Perhaps she would be so drunk that he would leave her alone.

Me: No.... she is not.....

Kim: How much can she drink before she black out?

I tried to remember. She could take about 10 to 12 shots before she was gone. Perhaps if I gave him a bigger number, he would allow her to drink more shots and once she was sleeping, she did not have to endure the proceedings later. I decided to give a larger number to him so as to assist her.

Me: I think about 15 shots.....

He raised his hand and the earlier waiter came back. He seemed surprise that Denise was sitting with Kim now but caught himself soon enough.

Kim ordered 15 shots of Teiquila.

Soon the drinks were brought to our table. He pointed to the table and direct his next instructions to Denise.

Kim: Drink up.....

Without further prompting from him, she down the liquids immediately.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.