View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah sey!! We got many rich bros splurging on AP MLs man.
Thankfully I'm not rich. Better stay grounded and face reality that we all here just to play and hv fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
What an ex-AP ML that has since RTC mentions to me during her stint here, some bros go to her everyday except weekends because it's family time, there's bros who buy out her hours to let her be able to accompany them for meals, excursions, trips, etc. How to count?

When the then latest iPad was release she offered to sell one to me at bargain price because she receive 4/5 as gifts, she even let me see all of them to choose. And her room is filled with branded bags, gadgets and all manners of gifts, even McDonald's Hello Kitty (full set). Her fingernail stroking/teasing is still the most electrifying for me even now.