View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Too dependent on Kane ! Your manager is as arrogant as JM! I see Spurs as top 4 candidate!
Agreed that Spurs is too dependent on Kane!

Not so sure that MP is as arrogant as JM. I would like to think otherwise as he does not trash the media like JM. MP has potential to be a good manager that uses youth talent, but I’m not too sure about his title winning capability though.

Spurs is not TOP 4 ready, the last few seasons are mainly due to the TOP 4 not ready. Spurs were not even close enough as 2nd or 3rd. Each of the last few seasons, Spurs were there becoz Chelski, Man C, Man U, Arsenal & Liverpool have not fix their problems.

Chelski & Arsenal have found new managers, look at Chelski now, Arsenal is starting to click. Man C found themselves last season & Liverpool starting to showcase themselves too, although Man U is still work in progress.

I would at most say Spurs is work in progress until they have the winning mentality. Even if they win EPL this season, it is likely to be a flash in the pan, not good enough to maintain. Just look at 1st 5 EPL matches performance. WC2018 can only be an excuse becoz the players are not hungry enough for the title.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 11-10-2018 at 03:34 PM.