View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

And she is secretive about where she goes, and only come back like 2-3am.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Just like to hear bros and sister opinion on this.

Actually im pretty open about her going out with guy, but why can't say?Hmm
Lol.. Good luck
That was the first thing she said to me which i responded with "i respect your space". That led to eventual divorce after I found her having affairs.

Just to add on, that escsalated to demanding me to respect her right to choose again even after marriage.

No decent wife will want to go out alone with another guy.