View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

better start saving and backing up all your messages with her and pictures of her going out with other guys alone or even mistreating u.

1 of my frens got his belongings thrown out of the flat and locked him out (by changing lock) just because she not happy to see his stressed smelly face at home everyday (they both in huge debts, and my fren sole owner of the flat). Alas he didnt take any picture on it when it happened.

the day will come when u need to use those in court.
everything also can gather as evidence and use it as your story in court.

only thing u probably wont get is a picture of her with another guy's dick inside her. If for what kind of luck, u get such picture and a date of the happening, its your trump card to the court. Although in sg, u still need to pay her $$$ but it probably would be a largely discounted amount.