View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.