View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Just go and try . At the entrance say you want pool. They will bring you to Level 3 and there you will be told of the rate and other info. You will be led into a big lounge area with a lot of girls sitting there. No more pool. Take your time and walk around for fun or once ready to fuck, call mamasan and say you want local. She will gather all local for you to choose. No obligation to select. If you have one you like, you will have a 30 mins chat prior to going to the room for massage and FJ

It is not cheap within Jakarta context. Prepare 1.5M for the bonk. Not exactly but enough unless you want foreigner. In Indonesia of course I take cewek. Quality of girl is good. For me it is worth the amount. Cheaper than the nonsense rate given in Beach Club or Thai Disco in KL and better in quality. There is a disco beside but open at 10pm onward.

General info on Colosseum pool to everyone
Thanks for sharing. How's Collosseum compare to the Alexis before it closed down? Similar quality?

Also old Alexis had nice foreign selections e.g. viets, thai, even europeans. Viets/Thai used to be great quality. Do they still have them or not anymore or quality dropped?