Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Wanted to try the very highly rated Lulu of 1669 a few days ago but she was on period leave. Glancing through the stable of 1669 girls there, picked the one that I felt was the prettiest. Ended up my choice was Guo Guo 果果 who has been working for a month.

First impression: Fair skin and nice smile. Has a few moles on her face.

Body: Curvy figure with perky butt. Boobs are small soft A cups with dark nipples. Has a protruding black mole above her belly button.

Shower service: Boob and butt rub. No BBBJ given.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, long (about 5 minutes) sensual AR without me lifting my butt and deep throat BBBJ.

FJ: Sexciting when doing missionary and looking down at her pretty face. After cumming, she gave a bonus service by gripping my dick tightly with her pussy.

Overall: An above average experience from a gentle SYT. Do note that she's not for big boob lovers. She didn't give auto frenching too, at most kissing on the lips only.

Last edited by dbhh; 17-10-2018 at 09:19 AM.