View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoded View Post
went to drink due to our friend birthday. since i dont drink often, my friend starting to aim me first. as you know, once someone drank alot will be high and wild. my friend started to make everyone drink with him. and thats when i realised my friend gf started to feel high once the drinking session ended. she could barely walk straight and i tried calling my friend to come and pick her. but too he didnt answer the call and the rest of them left already.

tried to ask her where she stay etc, she only can mumbled. so i decided to just bring her to my house because it was getting late. for me, i owned a queen size bed. let her lie down on one side and i slept on the other side.

while sleeping, suddenly i felt something touching me. and she placed her hand on my dick. then i tot its just accidental. so i moved her back to her side again. the next moment she kissed me and you know small head over big head. we started to make out, she started to rub me and im touching her pussy. after awhile i capped and pointed my dick at the entrance after pulling her panty aside and push it in.

the next morning, she asked me how come her butt hole so pain. i flustered abit and said she had stomachache when she reached my place. she bought the idea and seem like she totally dont remember what happened and i have yet to let her know.
great share bro.