Old 17-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

i have been KCed as well and ended toxic and false relationship since may 2018. and still recovering from it. I felt in love with one of the spa angpai as well and she already started asking money liao after i expressed my feelings for her after a week. Like a bro here saying that we are not thinking with our brain and heart/feelings for her overwrites it.

The pain part is not about losing big sum of money but rather my one year toxic relationship was all false and heart being cheated. All urgencies like mother simi sick, claimed to be hospitalized herself, debtors chasing money and another simi urgent surgery and cut throat blood transfusion costs.

The reason why i keep giving/borrow money to her is because my heart feels pain when she said she in difficult situation and life threatening. And i am afraid to lose her and afraid to disappoint her. Reached a point when i was tired with all her claims to have urgencies and i went to check the truth in vietnam and investigate social media and talked to two of her Exs. Many terrible truth uncovered and she is one of the typical WL scammer we all thought. And she also having multiple BFs at same period when she was with me. Her exs also confirmed that he was used by her and ended the relationship in nasty manner as well.

My depression lasted for sometime and have friends to help me out during this time. I just feel they just not worth it and my ex don't even buy things for me or do things for me nor remember my birthday. Everything i done is only for her. She just a scammer and nothing more.

Morale of story is don't believe what WL trying to tell you especially when you just know her or after express your feelings for her. This point normally they will start asking money as they won your affection for her. And if you notice, normally they don't or seldom talk if you are not giving her gifts or money. They only talk to you often when they wanted something.

Whores are always a whore. The just here for money. Always remember this just a business transaction. Just get it done with and leave emotions behind. Best is don't add their contacts as they will try KC u and u got into the mess.

Be safe guys.