View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

I have been having regular sessions with one of my colleagues since the start of this year.

I work in a German engineering company and there is a pretty decent looking GND colleague in one of the departments I work closely with. She was originally from China but is now a PR. Decent looking, pleasant face and good body C-cup, single mother with a young daughter. A number of male colleagues like to hang out with her during lunch and she is always quite busy fending off advances.

I got quite close to her because we were on the same project team and we had to spend a lot of time working together. Messages on WhatsApp were largely work related but eventually it became more and more friendly, and we would text each other late into the night.

Long story short, our division had a conference in KL early this year and the entire team, including her went. During one of the nights, as usual, we were texting each other in our respective hotel rooms when I asked her if she want to come over for a drink. She say yes and was in my room a few minutes early.

We finished two bottles of wine and our conversation went more and more sexual and I asked her when was the last time she had sex. She shared that she used to have sex very frequently with her ex-hubby but had not had sex since she divorced him. So I asked her if she misses it. She did not reply and just looked at me. I immediately knew that there's chance liao...lol

I looked at her and begin to move my lips towards hers and started to kiss her. She was so hungry that night and it was the best sex I have had in a long while. She is now my favourite colleague and we still have sex once in a while.

Real story, if you work in my company, you will know who am I referring to...lol