View Single Post
Old 27-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Bathroom

him: let's wash the chlorine off.

he pulled me into the shower and started to rinse both of us. i felt so tired, but luckily at least the alcohol effect was wearing off.

him: sit here.

he pointed at the edge of his bathtub. i sat as told. i don't know why I was so obliging.

him: see the problem you've caused?

me: what do you mean?

he pointed at the big bump in his red boxers. it was wet and the shape of his penis was very obvious!

him: it's making me very uncomfortable. take care of it.

me: what??

him: it's not what. it's how. use your hand and masturbate it until my erection goes away.

I shook my head..

him: come on pretty baby.. you don't want your husband's career to be a train wreck right?

he looked down at me with a smirk..

him: yes.... that's it baby..

he strokes my hair.

him: come on... take the big monster out of it's cage.. come on.. you know you want to see it in it's flesh... i've seen you looking at it all night long..

me: no I didn't...

him: haha. ok .. if you say so.. take it out now........ oh yeah.. that's it...

shit.. he was right... it's a big monster. it looks bigger than it felt on my belt. i tried avoiding looking at it....

him: oh yeah baby.. that's good.. you are good at masturbating... tell me now.. how many cocks have your masturbated?

i shook my head..

him: don't lie ...

me: really none!

him: not even for your husband?

i shook my head.. it was the truth.. hubby never asked me to...

him: oh yeah... baby... come.. give it a kiss..

me: no...

him: come on.. it's just a kiss.. it will help me cum faster. you want this to end faster right.

he was right...... shit him! but he was right!

him: oh yeah! that's it baby...

he stroked my hair..

him: come on.. don't stop.. kiss it again... oh yeah.. kiss it again.. don't stop.. come on.. on yeah..

please let him cum soon! come on.. please let him cum soon! i masturbated him hard and fast! but no use...

him: come on. give it a good suck...

me: no way!

i let go of his penis and pushed it away...

him: why not?

me: i don't do that!

him: you sure about that?

me: yes of course!

him: then why did you hubby say you've sucked most of your colleagues' cocks??

what????

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.