View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Guess I suay then. Wahaha. But Da Vienna got gym right? That's a good perk. Go gym already body ache ache then go massage also shiok.

I agree location is convenient - was just super surprised Grab couldn't come in. Last time talk to Grab drivers, they say usually hotel, most know their foreign tourists prefer Grab, so when those thug taxi drivers try to be funny, hotel owners got power / influence in Batam, tell them to GTFO. But I guess some hotels "pakat" with these taxi drivers.

Btw, you get SIM card, how much was it in total again? I only maybe once a year go Batam, don't know whether worth to buy SIM card. If come often, can just top up. But if once a year, I think will expire(?) - then bo hua.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeogeorge73 View Post
Ic. Haha my 3 times experience there was good lea. The room was nice and well maintained. I did not check for those prints you mentioned. I only know that I have a very comfy sleep there hehe

The toilet glass door doesnt look nice. In fact You cant shower for too long also as the draining system is not good. But I won't be in the toilet for too long also hehe. The important thing is the toilet flush is working and shower tap is working.

For Grab, ask them go Alframart. Personally, I feel that the price you pay for the convenient location and comfy room is value for money hehe