My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
bro tabamo, thank you.
may i know where is this place?
and do you know the name of the girl?
Forgot her name, but most Supreme girls can play unless u damn unlucky to get a bad attitute girl.
I go in, choose my girl. Once she sat down, i pull her sit on my lap facing me and lift up her blouse to lick her nipples. Then the grinding begins...(rub rub rub up up down down left right left right AB start)
I wiuld adjust my dick to point towards me so that when she sit on it and thrust inwards and outwards, i can feel the pleasure of cumming...
Eventually i can cum about 2 to 3 times per session within 4 hours time span. I paid $50 tip and left.
Mummy tip is $50 also. Waiter 3x $10 each. Beer 1 tower $99. 5pm to 9pm
Girls will also persuade you to bao her for $150 for entire HH session. Alternatively, if you hv enough cash, you can opt to fuck her in one of the room for $300/1shot. Waiter will keep a lookout for you outside.
(Palace 9 and K2 similarly but do inside toilet cubicles).. Got once, a ktv girl from palace9 offer to do in room, for $300. I rejected. Not worth it.... i no rich man. No need to waste $$ like that. Cheap thrill are good enough

But i personally dont think Supreme is going to last long. Joints like this last time, example club royce, k2, starlight , BS, Boss, eventually will end up getting raids and close down because too high profile. Even if you dont mention it on forums, AV are well aware whats happening in the ktv and spa scenes..Police are also human beings.. we are man after all

Better visit Supreme while still last!

Last edited by tabamo; 05-11-2018 at 06:43 PM.